Get A Consultation | 954-645-7700

The Finizio Law Group, P.A.

Experienced Collaborative Divorce Attorneys
We're Here to Help

Complex family law matters such as divorce often require the aid of an experienced attorney who can present options for families undergoing extreme changes in their dynamic. At The Finizio Law Group,P.A., we work closely with our clients to help them navigate this emotional and stressful time as smoothly as possible. One option we offer our clients going through divorce in Florida is the option of a collaborative divorce. A collaborative divorce provides many benefits to traditional divorce litigation that may be favorable to a significant number of families.

What is a Collaborative Divorce?

Benefits of a Collaborative Divorce

Collaborative law takes disputes out of the traditional “fight and win” environment of a courtroom and places them into a private and safe environment where information may be exchanged freely and honestly. A collaborative process takes a problem-solving approach to settling disputes that arise during divorce. Both parties use mediation and negotiation to settle the divorce. This is an excellent option for divorce in which both parties are willing participants.

When you work with an attorney who supports collaborative divorces and is experienced in participating in mediation and negotiations, a collaborative process can be a breath of fresh air. For many couples who choose collaborative divorce, it is a less expensive method that provides faster results. In fact, according to the Research Committee of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals, 34% of collaborative cases are resolved in fewer than three months, while the remaining 66% are resolved in fewer than six months.

Whereas with litigation your divorce becomes public information, mediation and negotiations take place in an informal, private setting. Both parties meet with their respective attorneys and neutral family law professionals who may be experts in accounting, asset valuation, or other technical issues that may arise during discussions about child support or property division. With the help of dedicated Florida collaborative divorce attorneys both parties can reach settlements that work best for their interests, and provide a positive outlook for any minor children they share. At all times, the children’s’ best interests are put first.

Call Us At 954-645-7700, Or Fill Out the Form

Put the Power of Divorce Proceedings in the Hands of Spouses

Collaboration puts the power of divorce proceedings in the hands of the spouses, not the courts. At The Finizio Law Group, P.A. we are a family-run law firm dedicated to helping families resolve their legal issues amicably with over 35 years of experience. Speak with an attorney about your family law concerns by calling 954-645-7700 or contact us online.  

Name (required)

Email (required)

Phone Number (required)

Message